Long Flowering N-P-K-Mg: 18 – 12 – 18+ – (1.2)
The balanced NPK ratio provides enough nitrogen throughout the whole stage of flowering.
The high amounts of phosphorus allow the plants to develop a strong and heavy root system, especially for plants with a long flowering time, 10 weeks or more.
Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption,
ideal for long flowering plants.
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS / CONCENTRACIÓN DE ELEMENTOS
- 18% N Total Nitrogen
- 10% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 8% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 12% P2O5 Soluble Phosphorus
- 18% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 2.0% MgO Soluble Magnesium Oxide
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.0
We are the sole distributor of the top quality award winning plant feeding.
Contact email – firstname.lastname@example.org